Meet and Worship Together
As well as worshipping God in all of life we believe that God calls us as a church to meet and worship him together. We meet up every week to pray, sing, hear God's word read and preached, and enjoy the sacraments. In all of this we strive to be reverent and joyful.
- Weekly Sunday service at 4:30pm at 5 Lefroy St, North Hobart
Nurture One Another
We also believe that God calls us as a church to nuture one another. We nurture each other in two ways. Firstly, by discipling one another; this means we help each other grow to become like Jesus. We also nurture one another by deeply and sincerely loving each other in words and actions
- Growth Groups - small bible based study groups to pray, read the bible and build friendships
- Women's connect - catch up informally for a chat and encourage each other (Call Heather on 0439 627 847 for info)
Reach out to the World with Jesus' Redeeming Love
This means firstly reaching out with the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the gospel that is the power of God for salvation of all who believe. Secondly, this means reaching out with actions: seeking justice for the oppressed and vulnerable and showing mercy to those in need.
- We support Uni Fellowship of Christians (UFC), Overseas Christian Fellowship (OCF) and Focus
- We work with other Presbyterian churches to conduct Sunday services at the Riverview Nursing Home
- Once a month during our online service we have a short talk and take up a collection for the persecuted church
- We also support organisations such as Operation Christmas Child and Compassion